1. This ancient country in the Middle East is bordered by four countries Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, and Egypt.
2. Israel became an independent country in 1948 from British control.
3. Israel is the only Jewish state on Earth. Israel became a Jewish state in 1946.
4. The northern portion of Israel is snowy and mountainous, while the south is a desert.
5. Israeli Shekel is the currency here.
6. The official languages of Israel are Hebrew and Arabic.
7. Israel has a technologically advanced free market economy.
8. Capital and largest city of Israel is Jerusalem.
9. The country's total land area is 20,770 sq km (8,019 sq miles)
10. A native or resident of Israel is called an Israeli.
Children's Park Kindergarten Rockwall, Texas